Get ready for our annual May yoga challenge here at Live Yoga. Commit to 28 practices in the month of may. Regular yoga practice is an effective way to increase flexibility, improve strength and balance, as well as keep the body and mind calm and relaxed. Committing to this much yoga will teach you so much about the practice of yoga. You will have a better understanding of how your body responds to the poses and feel your stamina and strength improve with each class. Live Yoga also has a supportive community of yoga practitioners where you can meet some lovely people and make long lasting friendships! The May Challenge is a great time!
Do Yoga This May! What are you waiting for?
During the May Challenge the 28 "Practices" aren't just limited to yoga classes. We offer specialty classes in pranayama (breathing techniques), relaxation classes, philosophy discussion, movie nights, a book club, and so much more. All of these wonderful "practices" count towards your 28 practices in May.
Building Community in White Rock
One of the main goals of the May Challenge is to bring together all of the wonderful people in out community. It is so great to learn, practice and grow together. With the support of fellow students, teachers, and most importantly friends, pursing a healthy and active lifestyle has never been easier. We hope you will join us this year for our fun filled May Challenge.
$115+gst for unlimited Yoga all May
Special May Challenge Events:
- Pranayama/Breathing Classes Every Friday in May 7:30am - 8:30am
- Documentary Challenge - Watch a yoga/spirituality/wellness/mindfulness documentary on your own time
- Long Hatha Class - Friday May 12 - 3pm - 5pm (twists and inversions)
- Philosophy Discussions - Thursday May 18 - 7:30pm - 8:45pm - Topic - Patanjali's 8 limbs of yoga)
- Book Club - Thursday May 25- 7:30pm - 8:45pm- The Secret Letters Of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- Progressive Vinyasa Flow Workshop with CJ - May 28 12:15pm - 2:15pm