Understanding Anxiety: Focusing on Wellbeing
with Marnie Hol
This 6-week experiential learning series helps you to understand anxiety. The course is based on current science and teaches a variety of proven methods to help alleviate anxiety.
Each class will integrate breathing, movement and relaxation exercises within the weekly theme. The class will end with a guided relaxation, enhancing the skills learned. You will leave feeling calmer and experience a greater sense of peace within.
Handouts will be given out at each class, along with helpful exercises to practice during the week. Gradually building your skills and resilience to create an enjoyable future.
Mondays, 2:45pm - 4:30pm
March 5 - April 16 (no class April 2)
6-weeks of classes, $160
Included in the Weekly Themes
- How we generate anxiety
- Understanding habitual thoughts, patterns and ways of perceiving things
- Self Esteem/Inner Critic/Self talk
- Rumination/Taking Action
- The need to feel in control
- Goals and value of planning
- Recognizing vulnerabilities
- What If’s
- Breathing techniques for calming
- Movements designed to help relax the body and mind
Registration is open now. Click on the link above to reserve your spot!